Meeting at 27.04./28.04.2023 in Castelldefels, Spain
12th ASPAG Meeting Information
Host: ENAIRE (https://enaire.es)
Venue: ENAIRE Barcelona Air Traffic Control Centre (ACC) , Castelldefels, Barcelona Region, Spain
Dates: 27.04. & 28.04.2023
- Thursday, April 27rd 13:00 – 18:00
- Friday, April, 28th, 9:00 - 12:30
Hotel Rey Don Jaime https://www.grup-soteras.com/en/hotel-rey-don-jaime/
25 rooms are already blocked at Hotel Rey Don Jaime.
Rooms will be unblocked on April, the 1st. Because of a fair in Barcelona we would recommend you to make reservations asap!
FYI: Hotel Rey Don Jaime is 15-min walking distance to the train station. Castelldefels is a 15min train ride to Barcelona (10 min frequency).
Alternative Hotels available in Castelldefels or Barcelona. If anyone wants to stay in Barcelona (not recommended), the advice is to come to Castelldefels by train and then take a taxi to the venue or join the bus shuttle, that will be provided by ENAIRE from Hotel Rey Don Jaime to the ACC!
As per the last meetings feed-back, we decided to
- allowing more time for the “providers corner”, hence we encourage the providers of simulation tools, to prepare an informational session of around 20Min each. We would like to remind the suppliers not to provide a generic marketing presentation only but more in-depth information about tool developments and/or use cases
- having a workshop session on “Simulation of UAV operations”
- having a focus session on “Sustainability and Environmental Performance & Capacities”
As usual we rely on your presentations, about simulation related topics you want to share and discuss with the members.
We are looking forward receiving proposals about your contribution for another successful meeting to come.
Please consider your contributions to the above-mentioned sessions, we rely on your contributions in particular we need your feedback about what UAV simulations you are able to present?
Also consider your active contribution for the round table introduction where we share the “latest and greatest” regarding your simulation / performance assessment activities since last meeting.
The Airport Simulation and Performance Assessment Group (ASPAG) is a forum for the exchange of ideas and experience in the air transportation domain. The focus of ASPAG is to address more general and tool-overlapping issues, methods or developments in the field of airside simulation and performance assessment within Airport and TMA operations that apply to all analysis in that field.
- ASPAG is open to every person interested;
- ASPAG meets twice annually, generally, in spring and fall;
- Membership is free of charge;
- Participation to the meetings is on one’s own expense.
For more information on ASPAG and active participation in the group contact the Chairmen. You will find further information about the meetings held (minutes, presentations, photos) using the website menu “Meetings”.